11/17/2007

family pictures

SO....do we want to coordinate what we're wearing for family pictures or just wear whatever? It doesn't matter to me either way. We can just coordinate with our own little families or choose a few colors and all wear one of the colors...I'm sure Josh has his outfit all ironed and ready to go so maybe we should let him decide on what we wear.

I'm pretty sure it will be an interesting/terrible experience, not to be a pessimist, but it was a nightmare last time as I recall.
I think we should do the EXACT same pose as this one only this time Sarah and Tyson will be sitting on Rachel's knee, April will be on Dan's shoulders and Gabe and Annie can be laying on the ground in front holding their chins in their hands. What do you think?

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Are you kidding me Val!?! I was laughing so hard! I say yes to the new pose! And other than that, I think that we should all just coordinate with our own little fam's, I already bought my kids and husbands outfits, and dont want the hassle of starting over with new colors.

val said...

Oh Rach I didn't know you had already purchased new clothes for your six kids and hubby. I can't wait to see them all decked out. They always look picture perfect!
Can't wait to see you. Hey, are you driving down with us? Hope so! (we have room for you but your little fam will have to drive seperate) :)

Karen said...

Funny funny you two. I'm the one with the kids who apparently can't get it together for a few minutes to take a picture. And to boot I have two kids who for our family picture two weeks ago would not sit in a pose for 30 seconds. Sounds like this is going to be a blast. Maybe we need to have a grandma talk on the beds just before pictures? what do you think. We all have brown shirts from our family pictures, I was just planning on bringing those.

The Olsons said...

me and tyson are just wearing medium to light wash jeans. tyson is wearing a white shirt and i was planning on wearing a black shirt but it might clash with josh and karens brown so I will just wear white as well. I dont know why we are taking them right now anyway, we'll just have to retake them in about seven monthsAHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Karen said...

Haha Sarah your not supposed to joke about that stuff! If my brown shirts aren't going to work out I can try for something different. We will be lucky to get through these pictures anyway. We've got to make things interesting I guess. See you all on Wed. or whenever we all get there.

Karen said...

Haha Sarah your not supposed to joke about that stuff! If my brown shirts aren't going to work out I can try for something different. We will be lucky to get through these pictures anyway. We've got to make things interesting I guess. See you all on Wed. or whenever we all get there.